U12 & up: $130.00
A. Requests for refunds before team formation will receive a full refund, unless player information has been processed and sent to Iowa Soccer Association ( at which time, less $10).
B. Requests for refunds between team formation and the first game will receive a refund, less $25.00.
C. Requests for refunds after team formation will be subject to review by the Board of Directors on a case by case basis. For a refund to be considered there must be extenuating circumstances preventing the player from competing in the season with the Tribe.
D. After the first game of the season, no refunds will be granted. In the case of injury or illness, such refunds will come in the form of credits for registration for the following season.
E. Any player will be granted a full refund if unable to be placed on a team.
F. In the case of multi-rostering, refund requests will go before the Board of Directors on an individual basis.
Parent Code of Conduct
Indianola Soccer Tribe Parent Code of Conduct
· Encourage good sporting like behavior of players and peers.
· Accept the results of games
· Encourage players to be gracious in victory and turn defeat into victory by working to improve
· Recognize winning is an outcome and not the sole purpose of youth soccer matches
· Act as a positive role model by showing support for all players, coaches and game officials
· Use my influence and authority to deter inappropriate conduct by other supporters towards officials and opponents
· Encourage my child to play within the written rules and laws of the game without the intent of causing injury to an opposing player
· Emphasize the game is played for fun and learning opportunities
· Support coaches, game officials and volunteers who spend valuable time with the players
· Abide by rules established by the association that Indianola Soccer Tribe is affiliated with
· Walk away from the field if I feel I cannot control my emotions or my actions
I will not,
· Engage in any physical or verbal confrontation with opposing players, coaches or supporters
· Criticize, harass, heckle or otherwise disrespect opposing players, coaches, supporters or referees
· Approach coach, parent or pro within 24 hours after any event to discuss an issue I have
· Coach or criticize players from the sidelines at any time
· Negatively discuss other players, coaches or parents with or in the presence of other players most importantly my own
By completing my registration with Indianola Soccer Tribe, I acknowledge the understanding of the above Code of Conduct. Furthermore, I acknowledge that any infraction of the Code of Conduct is subject to disciplinary action.