Indianola Soccer Tribe Club was founded with a strong vision, under the principle of being an educational soccer organization whose mission is to foster the game of soccer at all levels of age and competition.
Our teams are broken down into the following age groups:
- Under 5 - (U5)
- Under 6 - (U6)
- Under 7 - (U7)
- Under 8 - (U8)
- Under 9 - (U9)
- Under 10 - (U10)
- Under 11 - (U11)
- Under 12 - (U12)
- Under 13 - (U13)
- Under 14 - (U14)
- Under 15 - (U15)
- Under 16 - (U16) FALL SEASON ONLY
- Under 19 - (U19) FALL SEASON ONLY -
- U5 through U8 are coed teams only and will play in Indianola against other Indianola teams.
- U9 through U19 are girl and coed teams. These teams will compete with other club teams in the Greater Des Moines area. (Travel and the purchase of uniforms is required.)
U16 and U19 teams only play during the fall season and
are not offered during the spring season, due to the availability of a high
school soccer program.
On behalf of our entire team of soccer educators, we would like to welcome you and invite you to experience the TRIBE!!
We are just a few weeks away from our first outdoor game. Coaches should be contacting teams soon and getting practices started as soon as the fields are ready to go (mid-next week).
To complement this training, and as part of our tradition to provide a consistent soccer foundation, Tech Training will also be starting the week of March 27th. (please plan accordingly)
Technical Training is broken down into two main components:
Soccer Technical Training
- Goalkeeper Training
- Soccer Technical Training
| || 5:30 - 6:30 PM|| 6:30 - 7:30 PM|| Field|
| U9/U10|| U11/U12/U14|| North Practice Field or Field #7|
| U5/U6|| U7/U8|| North Practice Field|
For the younger age groups specially, we ask your help at ensuring that there is always an adult team representative at these practices (Head Coach, Assistant Coach or parent) . This will help facilitate the flow of drills during practices.
These sessions are ONLY for goal-keepers or those who want to be one. (Coaches are encourage to send their goalies to this practice)
Sessions will focus on specific topics:
- Basic Ball Handling;
- Footwork and Positioning in Goal; Advanced Handling - Front Smother, Collapse Dive and Extension Dive;
- Breakaway Saves.
- Other more advance topics
- Flank Play - Positioning and Handling Crosses;
- Distribution and Dealing with Back Passes;
- Getting back to the bar, shot stopping and reaction saves.
| || 5:30 - 6:30 PM|| Field|
| All groups ages|
| South Practice Field|
See you at the field soon.